Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
JRC00413VEN.jpg
A Cassina Supperleggera chair in the Villa Planchart 'Ladies' Dressing Room'. The walls are covered by yellow-hued ceramic tiles, handmade by artist Fausto Melotti.<br />
<br />
Villa Planchart was built by Italian architect and designer Gio Ponti between 1953-1957 for Armando and Anala Planchart. Ponti designed the house as well as all the furniture and many of the objects within it.