Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
JRC00423VEN.jpg
The yellow, gray and white wooden doors of the Butler's Pantry in Villa Planchart, placed between the two dining rooms and the kitchen.<br />
<br />
Villa Planchart was built by Italian architect and designer Gio Ponti between 1953-1957 for Armando and Anala Planchart. Ponti designed the house as well as all the furniture and many of the objects within it.